Introduced your physical debit card. A cash debit card is known as a cash card and can be used to make payments, make purchases at merchants, or withdraw cash from any traditional bank debit card from an ATM. The debit card is linked to the Cash App account, so the money is debited from your Cash App account, not your bank account.
However, to use a cash app debit card you first need to request and order it on the cash app as you will not receive it by default. Here we will discuss how to get a cash app debit card and how to activate a cash card.
How to order Visa Debit Card on Cash App?
If you do not already have a Cash App Debit Card, follow these 9 steps to order a Cash App Card.
Install the cash app on your device. Then register your account on the Cash app by following the steps given on this website.
Now launch the Cash app on your mobile device.
Click on the cart icon on the left side of the home screen.
Now tap on the "Order" tab in green color.
On the next page, you will be provided with options to choose the color of your cash card. You can choose between white or black as now. The card can be customized by the user on the app,
On the next page, you will be asked if you want your unique $ CashTag to appear on your Cash App card. Here you can also choose to add a customized drawing to display on your signature or your card. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your postal address where your cash card should be given.
Now here you will be asked to provide your first and last name which should be printed on your Cash App Card. On the next page, you will have to provide your birth details. If you are not at least 18 years old then you cannot request a Cash App Card. On the next page, you will be required to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number.
After clicking Next, you will be shown a confirmation message. You need to confirm the given details and then click on the continue tab. As soon as you click on the Continue tab, you will be directed to the "Add Fund" page where you can add cash to your Cash App account which can then be used with your Cash Card. It takes at least 10 business days for the cash card to be delivered to your mailing address.
Ways to activate cash debit card:-
Most people complain that the "Cash App Card is not activated", and some even said, "how do I activate my Cash App Card". But don't worry, here you will get all the details about activating your debit card.
This is very simple and easy to do and it can all be done by yourself. There are two ways to activate the online cash app card.
1. Launch the cash app on your device.
2. Now tap on the Cash Card icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Now start the activation process by clicking "Activate Cash Card".
4. On the next page, you have to scan the printed QR CODE on your cash card with the help of your mobile or device camera.
5. Keep focusing on the QR code until the camera has scanned the code properly and the cash app has successfully aligned.
6. After the scan process is successful, your cash card is ready to be used.
How to activate the card without QR Code?
I can also activate my Cash app card without scanning the QR code, to find out how to follow these steps.
1. Open the app on your device or mobile.
2. Click the Cash Card icon at the bottom of the home screen.
3. Start the activation process by tapping on "Activate Cash Card".
4. Now click on "Missing QR Code" and then select "Use CVV".
5. On the next page, enter the CVV code printed on your cash card and expiration date. Click to confirm.
6. You will get a confirmation message and your Cash App Card is ready for use.
What is a QR code?
We are all familiar with bar codes, black bars on the price tag. QR code is an extension of bar code. Scan code stands for quick response code.
The QR code contains product and data information for the locator or identifier that redirects it to the source. QR codes can be adapted to be recognized by some applications.