The Qbwc1085 Error is a Web Connector Error generally been found when a user is trying to establish a QB enterprise solution or during start his or her computer. Well, if your data file is connected to a third-party application that uses Web Connector, then you may want Web Connector to stay in the Startup menu. In this situation, what you have to do is to rename the QWCLOG.TXT file to get such an error sorted out soon. To rename the file, you should follow the below guidelines:
· First close completely out of QuickBooks and Web Connector.
· Then, navigate to: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QBWebConnector\log.
· Afterward, rename the QWCLOG.TXT to QWCLOGOLD.TXT.
· Once you have successfully renamed the file, re-open Web Connector
· Thereafter, restart your PC, open QuickBooks, and log in again to your third-party application to check if the issue has been resolved.